Create your own Hibachi at home for date night!!
What you need:
This below is one that you can place directly onto your stove. One side is a flat griddle and the other side is a grill. Click on the photo below to get yours!
2nd choice would be an electric griddle:
Protein (steak, chicken, shrimp, etc)
1/2 cup Amino acids (or soy sauce)
4 TB. Butter
1 TB. Sesame Oil
1. Coat griddle with sesame oil
2. Add TB of butter and minced garlic
3. First cook vegetables. (we cut into long pieces)
4. Season vegetables with GP and GS
5. Add TB of aminos and teriyaki